This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by Dr. Marcello De Re Camilot based in Corso Garibaldi, 52 – 33170 Pordenone (PN) as the Data Controller to those accessing the website of Dr. Marcello De Re Camilot and fill out the “Contacts” form authorizing the same to the processing of personal data.
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide the data makes it impossible to process and respond to the requests received.
Personal data provided by users is used only to process and respond to their requests.
The personal data provided by users are lawfully processed to execute pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent by completing the form) .
The personal data provided by users will in no way be disclosed to third parties. They may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will treat them in accordance with the instructions given by the Data Controller.
In case of need, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by persons in charge of the company, Dr. Marcello De Re Camilot appointed as data processing manager pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Regulation 679/2016.
Users’ personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes.
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to data deletion (right to oblivion”) if one of the following reasons exists:
1. personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the data subject withdraws his consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for processing;
3. the data subject opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
4. personal data have been processed illegally;
5. personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation established by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject.
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to cancel any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of processing if:
1. the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
3. although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the data subject has opposed the processing, pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) The right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to the portability of the data of the person concerned or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly forward them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
g) The right to object to the processing of personal data at any time, including profiling, in particular if:
1. the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, after explaining the reasons for the opposition;
2. personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) The right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if they do not rest on another legal basis (including, compliance with a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be canceled by the owner.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of restrictions and is free.
The interested party may at any time exercise his rights by sending:
The Data Controller is Dr. Marcello De Re Camilot. Contact details: Corso Garibaldi, 52 – 33170 Pordenone (PN) – Phone. +39 333 77 64733.